What our clients are saying
I really appreciated you MKD for making my kitchen look beautiful. Your company and installers were very professional and caring. Thank you so much I love my new kitchen!
Learn more about our special offers that are available!
Why Choose Quartz?
- Quartz has a very hard surface as it is the second hardest natural material (next to diamonds), making it highly resistant to scratches and chips.
- Stain Resistance:
- It is highly resistant to heat, water, and stains, including stains from coffee, wine, acidic juices, oils, makeup and more.
- Ease of Maintenance:
- Unlike granite, quartz does not need to be sealed, making it easier to maintain over time.
- Quartz is the only countertop material that contains an active hygiene system in its composition, making it extremely resistant to bacteria growth.
Why Choose Granite:
It’s impervious to grime.
- Sealed granite countertops aren’t porous, which means they don’t absorb bacteria and dirt. Believe us, there’s no easier surface to clean when there’s been a spill!
- Whether it’s hot pans, big spills, or dropped utensils, a granite countertop can take abuse. Who knew your countertop could be a source of peace of mind?
It’s extremely durable.
- At the top of the toughness scale, granite countertops don’t dent, chip, or crack. In the extremely rare case that a countertop does suffer damage, it’s easy to fix.
- Scratch and heat resistance. The likelihood of needing to be repaired or resurfaced is low. Requires sealer reapplication.
- Each slab is truly unique and unlike the next.