If you’re looking for the perfect combination of customizability and natural beauty, quartz may be the countertop material for you. A combination of natural ground quartz and polymer resins, these countertops offer unique design possibilities because they come in many colors and finishes. The engineered product allows for the slab to be consistent in appearance and texture.
The MKD team has the experience and skill to fabricate and install this incredibly modern countertop material. If this sounds good to you, get in touch with our experts today.
Quartz: Contemporary Elegance with a Natural Feel
Quartz countertops are most popular for their durability, resistance to stains, and ease of maintenance. We also love engineered quartz for its dynamic, luxurious practicality. It’s the material that gives you everything you need. Here are a few more reasons why quartz is at the top of our list.
- Quartz has a very hard surface as it is the second hardest natural material (next to diamonds), making it highly resistant to scratches and chips.
It’s Stain Resistant
- It is highly resistant to heat, water, and stains, including stains from coffee, wine, acidic juices, oils, makeup and more.
- Quartz is a non-porous material so soap and water can be used to wash away grime and bacteria since the countertop will not absorb any of it.
It’s Easy to Maintain
- Unlike granite, quartz does not need to be sealed, making it easier to maintain over time.
- Quartz includes an active hygiene system in its composition, making it extremely resistant to bacteria growth.
It has Unique Depth
- Warm, smooth, and seamless, quartz lets you choose among many colors and offers a luxurious appearance you just can’t get with other materials.